Mommy Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Baby Trend Review

Stand On Stroller Comparison

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Baby Trend Double Snap N Go Stroller Frame

Posted by LiTTle PiG NaRak at 2:33 AM
I couldn't imagine life without this stroller. I was on the waitlist here at Amazon until the new stroller came out in June of 2007-My twins were born in May. This stroller is 10 times better than the older blue version. This is only a small investment in keeping your sanity while trying to "haul" around twins. The Graco Carseats (Safe Seat) that we use work perfect in this stroller. It's easy to steer, folds down to a reasonable size (fits in the back of our SUV and car trunk), has a nice size pouch for storage under the seats and the cup holders on the parent tray are awesome.




We use the little compartment between the cup holders to hold a small bottle of hand-santizer and trial-size tissue. I also loved the fact that the kids were "in-line" facing me, so I could easily monitor them. Yes, this stroller is only good while the kids are in infant seats, but trust me this is worth every dime!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

baby trend stroller